[Peerpress-main] Knock, knock! I think I got right here?))

pop105048 at eglin.copyleft.no pop105048 at eglin.copyleft.no
Wed Feb 19 09:46:24 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is clear. One person has shared with me your address. I can't explain you who . it's a secret. And if I tell you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too early to discuss it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so bright as before? Do you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with this routine.
You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to know new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to hug young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my task to make your life brighter, as due to all daily affairs you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life there is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My email is tatyana.sveridova at pochta.ru

Tatyana