[Peerpress-main] Tell me about yourself

thovelsa84 at funds-custody.ru thovelsa84 at funds-custody.ru
Fri May 2 19:11:11 CEST 2014

Hi stranger!
My name's Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. A while ago The
Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was a wonderful event which was
visited by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I was
there as well But I have another reason to write you.
I met many people from different countries and now I am sure that I would
like to spend my life with a man from Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it
might be meant to be so I'm 28 and I am a tall and cute brunnette with
beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I would like to meet intelligent, generous, engaging man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will send my pics in next letter if you need. I hope to receive your pix
and some words about yourself.
Write to my email dvorart.emilianka at rambler.ru