[Peerpress-main] Tell me about yourself

drozdov at megaspa.ru drozdov at megaspa.ru
Fri May 2 21:52:50 CEST 2014

Hello from Russia!
My name is Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. A while ago
The Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was an increadible event
which was attended by more than 1 million people from different
countries... and I visited it too But my letter is not about it.
I got acquainted with many men from different countries and now I know
for sure that I would like to spend my life with a man who lives in
Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I am 28 y.o. and I am a tall and charming
brunnette with beautiful brown eyes and charming smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, above all, free heart.:)
I really hope to meet clever, generous, charming man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will attach my pics in next letter if you ask. I hope to get your
photographs and some words about you.
Write to my email dvora.emilie at rambler.ru