[Peerpress-main] Good day

peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no
Tue Mar 3 13:10:05 CET 2015

Hello,

We have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice applicant to join a rapidly expanding company.
With Regional Representative (Promo Coordinator) position there is a great opportunity for stay at home or anyone who want
to work in the comfort of their own home.

This is a part time job/flexible hours.

Requirements: computer with Internet access, valid email address, good typing skills, speaking/writing English.
If you fit the above description and meet the requirements, please apply to this ad stating your location.

You will support advertising process supporting clients of the company.
How much you earn is up to you because we offer base salary + percents of each deal.

Region: European Union (each member of the EU is discussed separately)

If you would like more information, please contact us stating where you are located and our job reference number - 2108.
Please only SERIOUS applicants.
If you are interested, please reply to: alfredo at eurhomejob.com.