[Peerpress-main] Working with partial occupancy

peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no
Fri May 27 21:51:47 CEST 2016

Greetings,

After the review of your resume, we'd like to inform you that we've opened a new
 position that will be perfectly suitable for you, based on your experience and our requirements.

Key requirements & benefits:
- International environment in a big multinational corporation;
- Opportunity to work at the distance with flexible schedule;
- Salary from $3,500 up $7,500 with bonuses.

To to review the details about this vacancy and get in touch with our human resource manager, please
visit our web-site.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Sincerely,
HR Manager