[Peerpress-main] Stone collaboration

admin at hcstonecraft.com admin at hcstonecraft.com
Mon Aug 21 07:38:56 CEST 2017

Dear Manager Director,

Thanks for your time to read my email. We learn
from the Internet that you are in

the business line of stone. I’m writing to you
hoping to seek a possibility to work

with your esteemed company.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to
introduce us to you. Here is Grace from

H&C Stone Co., Ltd; our company is specializing
in producing and selling natural

and artificial stones to all over the world.

Our main products are imported and Chinese marble, imported and
Chinese granite

and sandstone as well as various kinds of pillars, columns and
special-shaped

sculptures. We also accept customized orders on tombstones, mausoleums and

different
kinds of carvings etc.

We have our own quarry and factory. So compared
with other companies, we can

offer competitive price and good quality. That’s why we can be in this business
line

for nearly a decade and enjoy a very good reputation.

Is there anything we can do for you? If so, please
feel free to tell me what item

and size you need. I’m sure we will offer the best price to
you based on our quality

goods. Sincerely hope to establish a business relation with you.
:)

Sincerely look forward to your
reply.

Best wishes,