[Peerpress-main] Tell me your printing project

admin6 at topprinting.oicp.net admin6 at topprinting.oicp.net
Fri Jul 19 02:34:49 CEST 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you today?

This is Joy from H&C Printing Center at your disposal. H&C Printing Center is specialized in printing
for many years, and we can print paper and plastic products, such as book, magazine, catalogue,
brochure, booklet, flyer, poster, bag, sticker, etc. High quality printing goods by competitive price
helps us win a lot of regular clients all over the world. Hope to be one of your suppliers.

Write me back with details about your item if you need, and then our quotation personnel will offer
you the best price to save your cost.

Looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Best Regards and thanks.
Joy
admin at hongchengco.com