[Peerpress-main] Inquiry

Marcus Donald interdeltes at intrade.com
Thu Jul 9 17:52:59 CEST 2020

Greetings Sir/Madam,

INTRADE LIMITED, a privately owned company engaged in general
trading, headquartered in Brasil, has established itself as one
of the leading suppliers to markets in Africa And Europe, having
a base in Angola and India, under the company name INTRADE LTD.
>From a humble beginning, today the company offers more than 500
SKU’s and has 14 wholesale and retail showrooms in major cities
across the world.

The company’s main business activities have been in Fast Moving
Consumer Goods, Food Products, Consumer Electronics & Household
Appliances and Building Materials and general merchandise.We have
got your contact from google and we are in need of your product
as we wish to establish a business relationship with your humble
firm.

Kindly provide us with your updated catalog and prices for our
preview.
Please indicate your payment terms for our review.
We will get back to you with order details

Marcus Donald
Executive Purchase
intrade Ltd
Campinas - SP - Brasil