[Peerpress-main] [Coinbase] Final Warning! Your Coinbase will be suspended soon!

Coinbase fegido at boganet.cl
Wed Nov 16 18:55:34 CET 2022

Dear,
We are sorry for any inconvenience we may cause with this, but please keep in mind that our intention is to keep our customers happy and safe.
What do I have to do?
Unfortunately, if you do not complete the new two-step verification process within two days, you will no longer be able to take advantage of the services you enjoy so much: deposit, trade and unlimited withdrawals.
Click here to complete the additional steps for the two-step verification. The process is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes .
Your opinion What do you think we can improve? Give your opinion here.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us.