[Peerpress-main] Fw:

reid quimby moses.degree124 at carpetcleaningbirmingham.biz
Sat Jun 8 02:54:32 CEST 2024

I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few months ago, I gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing.
After that, I have started tracking your internet activities.
Here is the sequence of events:
Some time ago, I purchased access to email accounts from hackers (nowadays, it is quite simple to buy it online).
I have easily managed to log in to your email account ().
One week later, I have already installed the Cobalt Strike "Malware" on the Operating Systems of all the devices you use to access your email.
It was not hard at all (since you were following the links from your inbox emails). All ingenious is simple. :).
This software provides me with access to all your devices controllers (e.., your microphone, video camera, and all on it).
I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, videos, documents, files, web browsing history to my servers.
I have access to all your messengers, social networks, emails, chat history, and contacts list.
My virus continuously refreshes the signatures (it is driver-based) and hence remains invisible for antivirus software.
Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter.
While gathering information about you, I have discovered that you are a big fan of adult websites.
You love visiting porn websites and watching exciting videos while enduring an enormous amount of pleasure.
Well, I have managed to record a number of your dirty scenes and montaged a few videos, which show how you masturbate and reach orgasms.
If you have doubts, I can make a few clicks of my mouse, and all your videos will be shared with your friends, family, and relatives.
Considering the specificity of the videos you like to watch (you perfectly know what I mean), it will cause a real catastrophe for you.
I also have no issue at all with making them available for public access (leaked and exposed all data).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Under the rules of the law, you face a heavy fine or arrest.
I guess you don't want that to happen.

Here is what you need to do - transfer the Bitcoin equivalent of 1200 USD to my Bitcoin account
(that is rather a simple process, which you can check out online in case if you don't know how to do that).

Below is my bitcoin account information (Bitcoin wallet): 18XqWknjYwiJUgnfzRqoyh3xvDyqeEaF6

Once the required amount is transferred to my account, I will proceed with deleting all those videos and disappear from your life once and for all.
Kindly ensure you complete the abovementioned transfer within 50 hours (2 days +).
I will receive a notification right after you open this email, hence the countdown will start.

Trust me, I am very careful, calculative and never make mistakes.
If I discover that you shared this message with others, I will straight away proceed with making your private videos public.

Good luck!