[Peerpress-xml] On an cathodic

Constance Grace ncemetery5 at anglojapanese.com
Thu Oct 26 04:57:27 UTC 2006

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Variant: When the gods want to punish us they answer our prayers. --Oscar Wilde The best way to get someone to stop digging his heels in is to dig out the sand around him. Hard cases make bad law. Play on 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'
Simple things amuse simple minds Even a dog can distinguish between being stumbled over and being kicked. That I have no time for
Barking dogs seldom bite...... Possible Interpretation: Never give up. The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Steven Wright Humorous Alternative: To err is human; to blame it on someone else shows mangement potential
Possible Interpretation: You cannot enjoy two mutually-exclusive benefits of the same situation. A woman's work is never done. Boys will be boys. No pain, no gain. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Cobbler, stick to thy last