[Peerpress-xml] Maureen Alligood

Saul D. Montero tfarooqi at home-0e27094935
Fri Nov 6 17:41:44 CET 2009

Get a degree without going to a college or school, thats the most amazing thing which can happen
All you have to do is call us at this number 1-215-602-2419 and we will do for you to get you a degree.

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Camellia Earhart

Progress seldom leads to serenity, nor should it. A serene workforce is unlikely to try new things .Creative workers gripe a lot but at a high level...They are concerned about having the leeway and support to be create something new. They want their talents to be utilized. They crave a challenge'. Farston and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins.'
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.' 'We are truly the fish in the water of industrial age assumptions' Peter Senge 'Culture is the underground stream of norms, values, beliefs, traditions, and rituals that builds up over time as people work together, solve problems, and confront challenges .This set of informal expectations and values shapes how people think, feel, and act in schools.' Deal and Patterson 98 'Some schools develop 'toxic' cultures which actively discourage efforts to improve teaching or student achievement.' Deal Kettering (US inventor) has little time for conventional education. He thought genuine innovators were hobbled more than helped by what they had learned in school. Overly educated people were least likely to make new discoveries...they were too intent on doing things the way they had been taught.' Farson and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
The constant need to move on, and to document progress, in normal schools means that education tends to be cut up into bite sized task..' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'Teaching is impossible. If we simply add together all that is expected of a typical teacher... the sum makes greater demands than any individual can possibly fulfill'. Lee Shulman Stanford Univ
You have to take enough time to get kids deeply involved in something they can think about in lots of different ways,'