[Peerpress-xml] Zella Nellis

Curtis S. Woll lgcyc at microsof-028b9c.ultranet.tomsk.ru
Fri Nov 27 06:23:37 CET 2009

Get a degree without going to a college or school, thats the most amazing thing which can happen

Just pickup the fone and call us at 1.215 -602-2419 and we will help you get your degree in about 4-5 weeks.

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Dorian Bloomer

It is our dream that students will ...experience their classrooms as invigorating, even inspiring environments - places they look forward to going to and places they hate to leave. It is our dream that they will come to know themselves as masters of various crafts...It is our dreams that ...they will come to love the process of learning itself... by making it their own.' Paideia The real process of education should be the process of learning to think through the application of real problems.' John
There is something about the Procrustean bed about schools; some children are left disabled by being hacked about to fit the curriculum; some are stretched to take up the available space, others less malleable are labeled as having special educational needs.' Chris Bowring-Carr and John Burnham West
We can create our own characters and write our own script, if properly taught: 'In a very real sense...human being create themselves' and school can be stage on which children work through the plot, rehearse their roles, learn the cues, create social functions, try out their 'ideal selves' for size, play hero parts which demonstrate their capability for greatness.' Jerry