[Peerpress-xml] Regional Representatives Needed

Salgado1987 Salgado1987 at poetic.com
Wed Jul 14 11:44:45 CEST 2010

Compliments

I am a manager of  the HR department of a large multinational company. Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example:
- supporting business in Europe and other countries– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

We are searching for partners in Europe:
- salary 2.300 dollars + bonus
- underemployment
- optimal timetable

If you are interested in this job, please, send us your contact information on email:c v @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Full name:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.