[Peerpress-xml] f life the soul expresses itself thro

Busk steamer at uhhuhyeah.com
Fri Mar 19 23:14:34 CET 2010

Elf" into any other body it may please to select. And there is no reason why we should be alarmed at such an imaginative power; or even
associate its fantastic realization with any
terror of madness. The invisible entity within us which says "I am I" can easily be conceived as suddenly
awakening out of sleep and discovering, to its astonishment,
that its visible body has suffered a bewildering transformation.
Such a transformation