[Peerpress-xml] Open Positions

Christopher.Obrien at ranmamail.com Christopher.Obrien at ranmamail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:01:24 CET 2011

We have sent this email to you because your email was found on the job portals. We would like to offer you a job in our company. There are no specific requirements for this position. If you have several hours of free time a week, have some grasp of using PC (internet and office applications), and desire to make some additional income, we welcome you to our company. If you would like to find out more about this vacancy please send us your response to:

c v @ e u c v s . c o m        (delete   s p a c e s   before sending)

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Christopher Obrien