[Peerpress-xml] Is that you in the photo?

alceo enews at rodalenews.com
Thu Dec 13 13:12:09 CET 2012

Happy girl wants more happiness!
I hope to share this with the man of my dreams! Are you there?

I' m looking for someone who is sociable, kind, manly, with real feelings maybe a little romantic in certain circumstances, and realist.
Do you not perfect? Are you kind? Do you want to love and be loved? If yes call me.

What should I say about myself? I'm a lady that is both attractive in body and soul.
I love the sea, autumn, ships, sun, relaxing on the beach, my parents.
I have a great sense of humor. I know when to be serious and when to make a joke.
http://jiyuruva.mocua.us/ I'm just a woman who wants to find love.