[Peerpress-xml] Update your INTUIT INC. account.

onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com
Thu Jan 26 00:09:53 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,In order to guarantee that exact data is being maintained on our systems, as well as to be able to grant you better quality of service; INTUIT INC. has taken part in the Internal Revenue Service [IRS] Name and TIN Matching Program.It appears that your name and/or  Social Security Number, that we have on your account is not in compliance with the data on file with the IRS.In order to check and update your account, please enter the secure section.Yours sincerely,INTUIT INC.Corporate Headquarters2632 Marine WayMountain View, CA 94043