[Peerpress-xml] Greeting from Vietnam

ne at pycrtq.net ne at pycrtq.net
Wed Jun 13 17:56:29 CEST 2012

Dear Sirs or Madams
How are you? this is Calind from Rita Food and Drink Co., Ltd, we are the manufacturer which
has more than 20 years experience in food and beverage industry, our company has passed ISO 9001: 2000, all products have the certificates of FDA, HALAL, HACCP, KOSHER, and so on , more details plz browse our website www.rita.com.vn or http://vn105660124.trustpass.alibaba.com/
We can supply you with the following products:
Beverage:
- Energy drink
- Aloe vera juice
- Fruit juice
- Coconut water
- Soy Mike, Cereal milk ,Corn milk
- Instant coffee
- Beer
Food :
- Cashew nut
- Black pepper & White pepper
- Coffee bean
- Dried fruit
Many thanks & Best Regards
Calinda
abcvn at vnn.vn
Validity of quotation:30 days from the date of issue
Rita FOOD AND DRINK COMPANY LIMITED
Add: Unit # 30 VSIP, Street 4 Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park ,Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
Mob:+84-1684548121
Tel: +84-650-3784688