[Peerpress-xml] Hello!

Mitchell Cortez yoshioka01 at vnn.vn
Sun May 29 14:41:54 CEST 2016

Hello,

Following the review of your application, we'd like to inform you that we've a newly opened
 vacancy that will be perfectly suitable for you, based on your skills and our requirements.

Key requirements & benefits:
- International environment in a big multinational company;
- Possibility to work at the distance with flexible schedule;
- High income from $3.500 up $8,500 with bonuses.

To find a full description about this position and contact our human resource manager, please
visit our web-site.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Best regards,
Human Resource Department