[Peerpress-xml] This is urgent, I need you to reply – your not-so-secret admirer

wangyong at vmeeting.cn wangyong at vmeeting.cn
Tue May 1 10:48:06 CEST 2018

Honestly, I only saw your Twitter picture, and read a few of your comments.
Now I finally have your email!
Don't ask how.
You do know how I am, and I need to tell you something: I have always loved you – but there's this little problem: frankly, you are plump and I want you to get skinny.
I know a product that has helped my colleague to lose fat fast.
Found the link for you -- clicky-clicky.

http://www.kollataj.com.pl/rl2w8z5x/b3x34m.php?cGVlcnByZXNzLXhtbEBsaXN0cy5jb3B5bGVmdC5ubw==

Stop being big, start being mine – and please answer today.