[Peerpress-xml] This is urgent, I really need you to reply – your not-so-secret admirer

koperasi at ap.co.id koperasi at ap.co.id
Thu Feb 28 22:43:58 CET 2019

Honestly, I only saw your profile pictures, and read a few of your posts.
Now I finally dug up your email address!
Do not ask how.
You know how I am, and I need to get something off my chest: I've always loved you – but there's this small issue: to put it bluntly, you're chubby and I want you to get fit.
I know a pill that has helped my colleague to lose fat fast.
Dug up the link for you -- clicky-clicky.

http://www.progipnoz.com/9swooogaex/qlsf9o.php?cGVlcnByZXNzLXhtbEBsaXN0cy5jb3B5bGVmdC5ubw==

Stop being pudgy, start being mine – and please respond ASAP.