[Peerpress-xml] Please Help

Richard kirakira3 at syakyo-niigatacity.or.jp
Tue Nov 12 18:56:00 CET 2019

Hello,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing this
letter to ask for assistance towards my tuition fees.
Unfortunately I have lost my job thorough redundancy, the income
from my job was needed to sustain my studies and pay my tuition
fees. I did not take out a student loan as I did not want to get
myself into debt, as it is too late to apply I was hoping you
would be able to provide some sort of assistance towards my
studies. I have contacted all my immediate family members and
friends and all the relevant government bodies for grant but have
been unsuccessful so far.

I am determined to finish my studies and would be grateful for
any assistance you can provide.You can reach me via
richard at free2312.com

Please Help

Thank You,

Richard