[Peerpress-xml] Canada Offer

FM info at notokin.jp
Mon Jun 1 22:08:39 CEST 2020

Greetings,

My name is Felix, a Chief Compliance officer at one of Canada’s
foremost Cryptocurrency exchange platforms. This is a private and
confidential message from me to you and I request that it be
treated as such.

I am contacting you in respect of an urgent matter (Deal)
regarding funds in excess of 9 Million US Dollars which resulted
from a liquidated BTC account belonging to a deceased account
holder. I will let you in on my plan and why I chose to contact
you in the first place after I have received your reply and
gaining your trust.

Many thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Felix.