[Peerpress-xml] Look for printing cooperator

admin at hongchengco.com admin at hongchengco.com
Fri Apr 29 09:03:57 CEST 2022

Dear Sir or Madam,

Glad to meet you, please give me two minutes to introduce our company to you
to seek a chance
to establish business relationship, thanks.

1.    What we do—our company does printing jobs, we could
print many products, such as books,
magazines, catalogs, stickers, bags, and so on.
2.    10 years’ history—we have done in this line for 10
years, so we are specialized in printing.
3.    Good quality—it is the basic reason of our company for
standing here for such long time.
4.    Low price—as you know, China is a very big market for
paper and other materials, so you could
imagine our price will be indeed cheap enough.

Do you need to print some products? Or do you want to know more about our
company? Please do
not hesitate to contact us on admin at hongchengco.com to open a door for
cooperation, thanks.

Kind regards,