[Pyrex] Missing declaration --> segfault

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sat Jul 19 22:32:37 CEST 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, John J Lee wrote:

> If I fail to declare a particular macro definition in my wrapper, I get a
> segfault at runtime when the macro is reached.  Shouldn't NameError get
> raised, instead?

Hmm, maybe not if the undefined macro in question is in a Pyrex C function
rather than a Pyrex Python function... is this segfault to be expected in
that case?

I also got a segfault when I gave the wrong number of arguments to a Pyrex
Python function called from a Pyrex C function.  Is that to be expected?

John