[Pyrex] newby guidance

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sun Jun 29 09:39:41 CEST 2003

In article <200306290619.h5T6JNB00354 at oma.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz>, Greg
Ewing <greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz> writes
>Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com>:

Thanks Greg, I think I came to your conclusions myself after studying
the examples and the documentation more closely. I guess what I was
trying to grope for would be a bit silly ie a struct that behaves like a
python object at all times except when being passed to C code (when
presumably the internal struct would be used). Your solution to declare
the struct as a member of the wrapper class is about as clear as can be.

In relearning the examples I see that either Setup.py wrongly refers to
cheesfinder.c or we have a missing file.
--
Robin Becker