[Pyrex] Re: callback

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Nov 11 04:50:23 CET 2003

It probably would be nice to have an option that strips the
"/opt/local/greg_wears_army_boots/my_project" and just leaves file.pyx.
  Or some option to strip "debugging" information altogether.  Have you
tried modifying the Pyrex source instead of modifying the output?  It
sounds like a change that would be trivial to make, I'm surprised you
didn't just do that.

-bob