[Pyrex] Problems with cimport

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Nov 13 00:44:18 CET 2003

Francesc Alted <falted at openlc.org>:

> Oh, and how can I access to the first item in "otherstuff" enumeration in
> dishes.pxd from restaurant.pyx?

Sorry, I didn't notice that sausage was one of the enum
values. Disregard what I said.

What you wrote should have worked. I think there's a bug
somewhere in the cimport stuff, because I've and other
reports of things like this not working.

In the meantime, you could try cimporting sausage, etc.
explicitly.