[Pyrex] quick guide to pyrex

Michael JasonSmith mpj17 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Oct 13 00:33:56 CEST 2003

Bryan Weingarten wrote:
> i just want to point out that your "quick guide to pyrex" to pyrex
> isn't conveniently printable like the "language overview is" because
> each page is different link.   i wanted to print these docs and read
> them offline, but you can't with the quick guide :(
Yea, that is a bit of a problem.  Unfortunately, it is not an easy
process to convert the multi-page guide into a single page as it is
written in HTML, so fixing all the links is a pain.

You can get a reasonable Postscript version thanks to html2ps:
	html2ps -D -W l http://ldots.org/pyrex-guide/ > foo.ps
You can also pipe the output through ps2pdf and the resulting PDF even
has bookmarks.  If people really want, I can upload a Postscript and PDF
version of the guide.
--
Michael JasonSmith                                   http://www.ldots.org/