[Pyrex] SOLICITATION FOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

JOHNSON ALIU aliujohn at zwallet.com
Tue Sep 9 02:46:32 CEST 2003

Dear Friend,
My name is Engr.Johnson Aliu a trained chemist specializing in currency chemistry and a top official in the Nigerian security and Minting company in Lagos.During the last political dispensation in Nigeria,I was hired and involved in the chemical conversion of otherwise genuine U.S Dollar Bills brought into the country under hidden circumstances by some wealthy fotreign nationals who were out to give financial support to a former presidential aspirant,and ofcourse this was with the tacit connivance of some top military officials.
Following the heat of the election resukts which this presidential aspirant failed and the subsequent crises that followed his loss of the election,I had to find a way out of the country with  the currencies still left in my care which amounts to about (fourty million United States Dollars)$40 Million U.S Dollars via a diplomatic means to a security company in the Netherlands where i am presently living on exile.
As a result of the discreet nature of the reconversion exercise which infact is only known to me,I now have in my exclusive control about (Fourty Million U.S Dollars)$40 Million U.S Dollar bills in cash presently in the form of bonded retractable negative 267.03 mint stage,deliberately defaced to elude detection so as to facilitate their importation into Nigeria,carefully stashed in a diplomatic case and lodged with a security firm in The Netherlands.The bills now require only chemical reconversion to grade A1 135 neon proof mint stage after clearing of the consignment from the security company and subsequent movement to your country for choice investment.
After successfully reconverting the dollar bills by chemical process and in the event that you accept to co operate with me,you shall be entitled to 30% of the funds and another 10% shall be set aside for expenses incurred in the course of the reconversion,while the remaining 60% will be for me and 2 other colleagues of mine who assited me in getting the funds out of The country.
What the whole exercise entails is that you will be required to make a brief visit to The Netherlands to see things for yourself so as to be convinced beyond every reasonable doubts that the reconverted bills would really meet any scientific or commercial tests in terms of it's genuineness either in Europe or in the U.S.
Your visit will also avail us the opportunity of knowing each other and collectively plan workable strategies for a smooth conclusion of this exercise.
Finally it is important that you keep every detail of this exercise to yourself just like I have done all these months.You will agree with me that we can not afford to blow up a chance of a life time just because we could not be discreet over an issue that would definitely work to our mutual satisfaction.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you get this mail.

Sincerely Yours,
Johnson Aliu