[Pyrex] Pyrex IDE

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Apr 19 09:22:27 CEST 2004

Anyone got a 'suggested' IDE for working with Pyrex.
At the moment I'm using Ultraedit - which is a great text editor - but I
wonder if anyone has a 'syntax highlighted' IDE or can suggest one.

Whilst we're on the subject - anyone know of a freeware console
replacement for Windows. I've found it surprisingly hard to find one -
*almost* tempted to write one ;-)

Regards,

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk
Atlantibots - stomping across the worlds of Atlantis.
Building with Python - programming language that rules the world.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk