[Pyrex] Capturing this list into a wiki?

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Wed Feb 18 22:28:11 CET 2004

Hi,

I first looked at pyrex about 12 months back, and was impressed with what
I saw, but I didn't have a direct need for it back then. I've now got a
need, and I'm finding it works as in "does exactly what it says on the
tin". This is *great*, but I know I'm going to hit issues as I continue.

What I'd like to do to mitigate this is to go through the mailing list
archives and summarise key threads in a wiki. I suspect/hope that the
answer here will be "no", but on the offchance I'm treading on someone's
toes, does anyone on this list mind me using their comments on such a
wiki?

It's sitting on the end of a DSL line at the moment here:
http://owiki.org/Pyrex/ and I was going to just dump my own personal
notes on there, but thought it might be useful to go through the
archives as well.

If there are objections, not a problem. :-)

BTW, with regard to the comments suggesting that pyrex should go in the
default distribution - I think it's a great idea :)

Regards, and thanks for Pyrex :)

Michael.