No subject

Sat Oct 23 05:29:24 CEST 2004

AFRI Bank of Nigeria=2C
Lagos-Nigeria=2E

Dear Sir=2C
STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am MR MIKE OBI=2C The manager=2C Bills and Exchange
at the Foreign Remittance Department of the AFRI
Bank of Nigeria Plc=2E I am writing this letter to ask
for your support and cooperation to carry out this
business opportunity in my department=2EWe discovered an
abandoned sum of $15=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28Fifteen million
United States Dollars only=29in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers who died along with
his entire family of a wife and two children in
November 1997 in a Plane crash=2E Since we heard of his
death=2C we have been expecting his next-of-kin to come
over and put claims for his money as the heir=2C because
we cannot release the fund from his account unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines=2E
Unfortunately=2C neither their family member nor distant
relative has ever appeared to claim the said fund=2EUpon
this discovery=2C I and other officials in my department
have agreed to make business with you and release the
total amount into your account as the heir of the fund
since no one came for it or discovered he maintained
account with our bank=2C otherwise the fund will be
returned to the banks treasury as unclaimed fund=2E We
have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as
stated thus=3A 20 %for you as foreign partner=2C 75 % for
us the officials in my department and 5 % for the
settlement of all local and foreign expences incurred
by us and you during the course of this business=2E
Upon the successful completion of this transfer=2C I and
one of my colleagues will come to your country and
mind our share=2E It is from our 75 % we intend to
invest in =28estate=29 and import Agricultural
Machineries into my country as a way of recycling the
fund=2E
To commence this transaction=2C we require you to
immediately indicate your interest by a return e-mail
and enclose private contact telephone number=2C fax
number full name and address and your designated
bank coordinates to enable us file letter of claim to
the appropriate departments for necessary approvals
before the transfer can be made=2E
Note also=2C this transaction must be kept STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature=2E I look forward to
receiving your prompt response=2E

Yours Faithfully=2C
MR MIKE OBI
AFRI Bank of Nigeria