[Pyrex] A "main" function for Pyrex: cimport does not work

Alain Pointdexter alainpoint at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 14 11:33:06 CEST 2005

This is a follow-up for the post from Lenard
Lindstrom. I experimented with his code and it indeed
works. However, when i tried to elaborate on it and
import a Pyrex module from the main function, i get a
segmentation fault.
There seems to be no way to cimport modules except for
including them verbatim, which of course is unfeasible
for any serious project.

PS: I forgot to mention. The post i am talking about
is from October 2004.