[Pyrex] Problem compiling xmms2

Sergey Larionov sergey.larionov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:04:26 CEST 2005

Hi

I have a problem compiling xmms2.devel from daily snapshot, may you
please help me to find what I doing wrong?

I've downloaded xmms2 from here:
scons: Building targets ...
Generating 'src/clients/lib/python/xmmsclient.c' from
'src/clients/lib/python/xmmsclient.pyx'
/home/slv/Downloads/xmms2.git-snapshot-200508092121/src/clients/lib/python/xmmsclient.pyx:65:2:
Syntax error in C variable declaration
scons: *** [src/clients/lib/python/xmmsclient.c] Error 1

Here is a problem code:

57 cdef extern from "xmmsclient/xmmsclient.h":
64      ctypedef struct xmmsc_connection_t:
65                pass
66      ctypedef struct xmmsc_result_t

I've discovered that there was a problem or a bug with early versions
of pyrex and there was no keyword "pass", so I've upgraded pyrex to
0.9.3 but problem is still here.

Python = 2.3
Pyrex = 0.9.3
Scons = v0.96.1.D001