[Pyrex] Making a dll on windows

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 2 13:50:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

First question : I haven't found how to search the mailing list, it
appears that you can only browser by month. Is it really impossible ?

Second one : I'm happily using Pyrex on unix systems, but I would also
like to use it on Windows NT and XP. How can I do it ?
I've tried to use the .c generated by Pyrex from my .pyx file on unix
and compile it on windows , but I got a lot of errors messages.
So is the .c generated by Pyrex is really portable across different
platforms ?

On windows I'm using the Python enthought distribution with Dev-C++ as a
C IDE and compiler.

Thanks for any help,