[Pyrex] strange pointer behaviour in python shared library

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:36:19 CET 2005

Thanks Greg for the reply.
I think it might be a bug that has been there all along but it is more
devestating in the shared library context. The code is also recursive which
does not help!
Could I take this oppurtunity to thank you for the time you have put into
Pyrex.
I wouldn't have gotten this far in my project if it wasn't for Pyrex.
I started with Swig but I found the documentation very vague and the python
part of Swig hard to use for anything complicated becasue of the poor docs..
Pyrex is a breeze in contrast.
If I mange to find out what the problem is I will let you know...
Its back to ddd ....
 regards
 Anthony Percy