[Pyrex] cdef public class bug/problems

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Wed Nov 30 00:58:44 CET 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:47:16 +1300
Greg Ewing <greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

> Simon Burton wrote:
>
> > I'm having a look at cimport now. At first glance it didn't seem to be what I
> > wanted: i have lots of extension classes distributed across extension
> > modules with a hierarchical interdependancy.
>
> Can you give me more details? What is it about your
> situation that you don't think cimport can handle?

I understand cimport a bit more now. It generates binary
compatible modules, which is effectively equivelant to having c header files.
Good.

It would be nice to cimport cdef functions too, but I don't have many of
those so far, and can probably just put them in a *.pxi.

thanks,

Simon.

--
Simon Burton, B.Sc.