[Pyrex] Please support C++

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Oct 11 08:41:09 CEST 2005

David McNab wrote:

> So Greg, sorry I'm not in a strong position at this time to contribute;

I understand completely. I have trouble keeping the
whole thing straight in my own head, and I wrote the
darn thing!

> maybe there's room for a 'pyrex internals hacking manual' or other kind
> of internals walkthrough doc.

That's not a bad idea. If I ever stop hacking in new
features for long enough, I might have a go at writing
something along those lines.

In the meantime, the comments at the top of Nodes.py
and ExprNodes.py may provide a bit of guidance to anyone
intrepid enough to tackle the guts.

Greg