[Pyrex] Where's your paypal link, Greg?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Oct 11 08:53:33 CEST 2005

David McNab wrote:

> I note a conspicuous absence of a PayPal link on the Pyrex website, and
> no other way in which grateful users can express their gratitude via
> transmission of the good crispies.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'll be providing
anything like that, at least not through PayPal. Last time
I looked, the only way of getting money *out* of a PayPal
account was by giving them a bank account number, and I don't
like the idea of doing that. Especially with all the scare
stories that were going around a while back about people
having nasty experiences with PayPal.

In any case, all the good things so many people have said
about Pyrex have done as much to make me feel chuffed as
anything could. I thank you all for that.

Greg