[Pyrex] Please support C++

Lenard Lindstrom len-l at telus.net
Wed Oct 19 18:22:56 CEST 2005

On 19 Oct 2005 at 22:16, Greg Ewing wrote:

> Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
>
> > The necessary C cast for __pyx_v_array1 was added automatically.
> > No Pyrex cast was needed.
>
> Hmmm, someone must have got confused somewhere, then,
> because the OP seemed to be claiming he was getting a
> warning from the C compiler about incompatible pointers.
> I guess I should have actually tried his example instead
> of jumping to conclusions.

Actually I compiled it with my C++ enabled Pyrex. With an unaltered
Pyrex 0.9.3.1 their are C compiler warnings for incompatible type
assignments. The example did show a place I had missed involving
Pyrex casting of an extension type, but I fixed the problem easily
enough.

Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l at telus.net>