[Pyrex] testing pyrex modules for memleaks

Robby Dermody robbyd at u20.org
Thu Oct 20 16:38:44 CEST 2005

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you all had experience testing pyrex modules
for memory leaks. I have a few pretty large pyrex extension modules, and
I was looking for suggestions on a good leakfinder library/utility
(under Debian Linux 2.6) so that I can check out if I'm forgetting any
free()s to my malloc()s, etc. Profiling would be a plus. Past that, the
only real requirement is that it not be a pain to use (it would be great
if I could just link my module to it and not have to change any of my
code, or very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Robby