[Pyrex] class attributes for extension types

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Sat Sep 10 06:18:49 CEST 2005

I've just been working out how to do classmethod's for c extension types (use METH_CLASS),
and I assume it's also possible to set class attributes (by setting a tp_setattro in the type object struct).

So, I guess this is a feature request for pyrex to support this, unless there is some trick
I have missed. At the moment I am using instance attributes/methods, and/or
deriving a python class and setting attributes there. (It's getting messy.)

I am actually auto-generating the pyrex code, and maybe another (long-term) idea
is to just generate the c code directly. Scary.

bye,

Simon.

--
Simon Burton, B.Sc.