[Pyrex] How to use C functions in many Pyrex files?

Tomasz Primke tprimke at interia.pl
Wed Apr 5 16:34:09 CEST 2006

Let's assume, that I have a "C" function in a Pyrex file, that I want to use
in other Pyrex files.

--- p1.pyx file ---
cdef void C_function( int i ):
  print "i =", i

What have I to do to access the C_function from another Pyrex file? I have
read the "Sharing Declarations Between Pyrex Modules" - but, as far as I
understand this document, the C_function is not a "C type declaration", nor
an "extern C function" (or variable), nor an "extension type" (its
definition part, to be precise). So can it be used in another Pyrex file or
not?

Best regards,

	Tomek