[Pyrex] Re: ANN: Pyrex 0.9.4 - LValue Casts are Dead!

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Apr 19 04:08:16 CEST 2006

At 02:22 PM 4/18/2006 +0200, Stefan Behnel wrote:
>Related question: why is Pyrex not available via Cheeseshop?
>
>Anyone for
>python setup.py sdist bdist_egg register upload
>when 0.9.4.1 comes out?

Just use:

   easy_install -f http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex Pyrex

if you want to install Pyrex via setuptools.  And if you can't remember the
URL, Google "Pyrex" -- it's the top link.  :)

I'd personally rather have Greg working on Pyrex features than stopping to
learn how to use PyPI *or* setuptools.  The rest of us can just type the
darn URL, or add it to our setup.cfg files or dependency_links.