[Pyrex] __dealloc__ (was: Problems with pyrex and glib)

Lenard Lindstrom len-l at telus.net
Tue Jan 10 01:38:13 CET 2006

On 9 Jan 2006 at 15:50, Drirr wrote:

> Migt be a silly question, but just to be sure. At least I can count on
> the module globals getting destroyed after all external references to
> types defined in the module get destroyed, right?

A module's globals are destroyed when its global dictionary is no
longer referenced.

On termination the interpreter garbage collects all objects created
during the session (unless the interpreter crashes or os._exit is
called). So a module's globals will be destroyed at some point .

Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l at telus.net>