[Pyrex] Exception issues with Python 2.5

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Thu Jul 13 12:49:15 UTC 2006

A Dijous 13 Juliol 2006 14:35, Stefan Behnel va escriure:
> Francesc Altet wrote:
> > I'm having problems with a Pyrex extension that runs flawlessly in python
> > 2.3 and 2.4 but fails running Python 2.5.
>
> Feel free to use the patch I sent to the mailing list in May to make Pyrex
> Py2.5 compatible.
>
> http://lists.copyleft.no/pipermail/pyrex/2006-May/001783.html
>
> Stefan

Thanks. I've applied it but the error persists:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_tables.py", line 2143, in test06b
    row.append()
  File "TableExtension.pyx", line 1168, in TableExtension.Row.append
TypeError: exceptions must be strings, classes, or instances, not
exceptions.NotImplementedError

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"