[Pyrex] New Distutils implementation for Pyrex.

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Aug 11 03:25:16 CEST 2007

Stefan Behnel wrote:
> 3) you want to generate c++ code and do not use any additional C++ source
> files in the extension. Then you have to pass some option to Pyrex/Cython to
> make it generate C++ code. I don't see why you can't just stick to the
> language option in this case

If you're talking about putting a different value
in the language option to distinquish between
an instruction to Pyrex and an instruction about
the rest of the .c files, what happens if you want
to use both at the same time?

It seems simpler to me to use a separate option,
because the two things are really orthogonal.

--
Greg