[Pyrex] Putting comments in C code

Lenard Lindstrom len-l at telus.net
Wed Dec 5 23:29:31 CET 2007

Probably the only way to introduce pragmas is to place them in a C
header file and include that with a cdef extern from:

cdef extern from "pragmas.h":
    pass

at the top of the module. This will put the #include "pragmas.h" near
the top of the generated C file. I assume that headers are added to the
C file in the order they are encountered in the pyrex code to
accommodate C header dependencies. Put the pragma header in the same
directory as the pyx file.

Anand Patil wrote:
> Sorry, I'm trying to place 'pragmas' rather than comments. Shows how
> often I program in C!
>
> Anand
>
> On Dec 4, 2007 3:58 PM, Anand Patil < anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
> <mailto:anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I'd like to parallelize Pyrex for loops using OpenMP statements.
>     Is this possible without personally altering the C code?
>
>     Thanks!
>     Anand

Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l at telus.net>